Installing Sprinkler Devices
This course will provide you with an understanding of how to install commonly used fire sprinkler devices. After completing this course, you should understand:
- How to install OS&Y tamper switches
- How to wire up waterflow switches, tamper switches, pressure switches, solenoids and fire pumps
- How to set the activation point for low and high air supervisory pressure switches
- How to verify pressure switch operation
- How to test normally closed and normally open solenoids for preaction sprinkler systems
For this course, we would like to thank the following manufacturers for lending or donating products:
- Klein Tools
Estimated time to complete course: 1 hour.
This course qualifies as 1 CPD point.
This course is available as part of the Fire Alarm 101 bundle.