Installing Modules and Pull Stations
This course provides you with an understanding of how to use and install pull stations and various types of addressable modules. After completing this course, you should understand:
- Mounting height and spacing for manual pull stations
- How to wire up a pull station
- What an addressable input or monitor module is, how it is used and how to wire it up
- What an addressable relay module is, how it is used and how to wire it up
- What an addressable control or output module is, how it is used and how to wire it up
- Why and how to use an external relay like a MR101C with an addressable control module
- How to wire and use an addressable module to activate a stand-alone notification appliance
- How to wire and use an addressable module to activate a power supply
- How to wire and use an addressable module for firefighters telephones
- How to wire and use isolation modules
- How to install a Class X circuit
For this course, we would like to thank the following manufacturers:
- Space Age Electronics
- Windy City Wire
Estimated time to complete course: 30 minutes.
This course qualifies as 0.5 CPD points.
This course is available as part of the Fire Alarm 101 bundle.