Fire Alarm 101
This package of courses is aimed at folks who are new to the fire alarm industry. The course content is ideal for technicians, helpers, fire department inspectors, electricians and anyone else working on fire alarm systems. This course bundle includes the following courses.
- Introduction to Fire Alarm
- Construction Basics
- Reading Architectural Drawings
- Field Drafting and As-Builts
- Installing Electrical Boxes
- Intro to Wire
- Terminating Wire
- Addressing Devices
- Installing Smoke and Heat Detectors
- Installing Sprinkler Devices
- Installing Modules & Pull Stations
- Installing Notification Appliances
- Installing Surge Suppressors
The following courses have not been published yet. These courses will be instantly available to Fire Alarm 101 subscribers as soon as they get published.
- Tools for Techs
- Pulling Wire
The Fire Alarm 101 course bundle is available as an annual subscription with options for individual students or teams.
If you have already registered for this course bundle, login to access training.