Fire Alarm 101
Fire Alarm 101 bundles together the foundational courses that electricians, fire alarm technicians, helpers, and fire department inspectors need.
Fire Alarm 101 includes 12-months of access to the following:
- Introduction to Fire Alarm
- Tools for Techs
- Construction Basics
- Reading Architectural Drawings
- Field Drafting and As-Builts
- Installing Electrical Boxes
- Intro to Wire
- Pulling Wire*
- Terminating Wire
- Addressing Devices
- Installing Smoke and Heat Detectors
- Installing Sprinkler Devices
- Installing Modules & Pull Stations
- Installing Notification Appliances
- Installing Surge Suppressors
*Pulling Wire is in progress. Fire Alarm 101 subscribers will automatically get access as soon as it is published.
You can purchase training for yourself or for someone else in your organization. Licenses are valid for 12 months from the date they are assigned to a student.
In addition to granting access for a full year instead of 30 days, purchasing Fire Alarm 101 saves you money compared to buying each course individually.
Fire Alarm 101 is also the only way to take advantage of our Teams feature, which allows you to assign licenses to your employees and track their progress.
If you are already enrolled, login to access your training.